Info on two deleted threads that had advertisements in them.

• I’m game for more local stuff... and will help organize when needed to (ya’ll know I’m more about the people and riding than I am all the hub-bub of structured/commercial events) ~> make no mistake, YOU ALL are why we even go to these gatherings in the first place.

I’m just going to throw this out there: “Slingshot Luncheon”, “Murphy Memorial’s Day Ride”, “Christmas in Cowpens”, “The Mega Super Giant Mighty Moo Stampede”, “Slingshots Uncorked”, “Bues and Blues”, etc... etc... ALL THE ABOVE are why our SSI family rocks. I could easily miss SSITS and not even bat an eyelash, BUT would feel big-time depressed if I couldn’t go to our smaller gatherings.

So yeah, count me in for event planning... LETS DO IT! :thumbup:

i suggest a Slingshot Bourbon Trail experience here in Kentucky. Several rides along the Bourbon Trail visiting the distilleries. Maybe in September during the annual Bourbon festival in Bardstown, KY. The festival is a week long event.

• The "Factory Tour" weekend went over really well this spring and I could see that easily turning into a great event. I made it clear in the beginning that I would be glad to help with an event like that under one condition. That it would not be done "for profit". If there were any monies realized from the event it would be donated to St.Jude's or some other deserving charity like the Eldridge Toy Run. We could secure a location that would work well for vendors if they chose to come but the focus of the event would be the rides, camaraderie, and food.

We can go on a good ride any weekend but it's more fun when we do it with ya'll.

We can go to a good restaurant any weekend but it's more fun when we do it with ya'll.

We can go where other folks gather any weekend but it's more fun when we do it with ya'll.

"Ya'll" jes a great bunch a folk to hang with and we will at every opportunity!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I really got no dog in this cause every vendor I have dealt with has absolutely bent over backwards to make me happy. I will say this -the transfer of inventory and all that went with the sale from Noel to Scott was a massive undertaking and some hiccups did occur which was bound to happen - although if you were hiccuped on it was not a pleasant experience. I believe that any company has the right to spend advertising dollars anywhere they wish and we should not penalize them for not advertising on our forum. If they find their money was better spent here - they will be back. I will be attending the Vail Rally this year which I am sad to say will be the last event held there for us. On the bright side it is in the works to have a fall event when the leaves are changing - possibly in the Pocono Mountains or possibly West Virginia which I think would be a spectacular event. With the great bunch of folks we have in the SS community how could we not have fun as long as we are together???

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I really got no dog in this cause every vendor I have dealt with has absolutely bent over backwards to make me happy. I will say this -the transfer of inventory and all that went with the sale from Noel to Scott was a massive undertaking and some hiccups did occur which was bound to happen - although if you were hiccuped on it was not a pleasant experience. I believe that any company has the right to spend advertising dollars anywhere they wish and we should not penalize them for not advertising on our forum. If they find their money was better spent here - they will be back. I will be attending the Vail Rally this year which I am sad to say will be the last event held there for us. On the bright side it is in the works to have a fall event when the leaves are changing - possibly in the Pocono Mountains or possibly West Virginia which I think would be a spectacular event. With the great bunch of folks we have in the SS community how could we not have fun as long as we are together???

This is one of many reasons I love ya Mr. Bill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• So I am right in thinking I will not find out about the Halo lights because this forum is bias and not open? Not up on politics here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

This forum is as open as it open's get.

Here you can bitch/whine/moan/vent or simply complain about anyone trying to pull a fast one without fear of your threads being deleted or censored when you attack a paying vendor which is a big no-no in other forums(TDS).

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.