Almost Free to good home! Kenny gets them and has to pay it on!

• Darn it I'm always late. I'm in St Petersburg/Clearwater Beach area if you are ever up this way. If the deal falls through I will buy you lunch no problem.

• arosejr,
    I have the same deal but no food is involved, set of base wheels and tires in Indianapolis, needs new tires. Free to good home as long as you provide a free service to someone else in the Slingshot community. This is to include extra parts you have laying around or buy some bling and send along. I did not start this, but I say lets see how long we can keep this alive. PS- I learned everything I know from Painter, the KING of pass-along.

• Well I'm new to the Slingshot (transfer from Ducati Superbike but today I picked up 2016.5 (not sure how) Slingshot SL. Drove home, to work, and tonight I will make the trip across the bridge again but I love it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• arosejr,
    I have the same deal but no food is involved, set of base wheels and tires in Indianapolis, needs new tires. Free to good home as long as you provide a free service to someone else in the Slingshot community. This is to include extra parts you have laying around or buy some bling and send along. I did not start this, but I say lets see how long we can keep this alive. PS- I learned everything I know from Painter, the KING of pass-along.

Where abouts in the Indianapolis area are you? Pm me and I would be more than happy to pay it forward.

Keep the dirty side down.