Slingshots In The Smokies Aerial Video

• Folks, Ivor Gave me permission to fly my drone over the Event for SSITS 2017, he also sought the city Fairgrounds permission. This allowed for the 3 days I captured aerial video of the Event. Thurs Vendors were captured, Fri, five Group Rides were featured with the last leaving in video, Sat I captured the Parade, 83 Slingshots leaving the Staging Area out the gate north on Hwy 19 by many city bystanders along the path to view an awesome site. This was a most successful Event. Here are two of the 4 video I captured. More coming. See if you are in somewhere.

This is Fri Jun 2nd Group Ride

This is Sat Jun 3rd Parade

All taken with my DJI Phantom 4 Drone

• I really enjoyed meeting some of the folks on the forums. Very nice to put faces to the names. I thank Fun Cycle for pointing me out to Guardian Angle. She came over with her husband Steve and we met. Very nice way to get together with online folks and see them in person. There were so many I met, and I am sorry I did not record all the names, but I will remember for next time. Slingshots promote friendship.

• More nice vids! Thank you for the bird's eye view.

Finally got to meet the famous @Samowens44. His were some of the first practical videos I saw on the Slingshot. Some great how-to's for those of us just venturing into this crazy machine. @Guardian_Angel gleaned some fine tips on operating a manual transmission and now owns and drives a vehicle with manual transmission. Saw many of his rides across this country and picked up some good camera mounting ideas.

Keep it up @Samowens44....

We'll be watching! ;)

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I really enjoyed meeting some of the folks on the forums. Very nice to put faces to the names. I thank Fun Cycle for pointing me out to Guardian Angle. She came over with her husband Steve and we met. Very nice way to get together with online folks and see them in person. There were so many I met, and I am sorry I did not record all the names, but I will remember for next time. Slingshots promote friendship.

Awesome job with the aerial drone videos

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Here is all 5 group ride events leaving the staging area on Fri Jun 2nd at 8:30 am. I want all to see their ride from an aerial view. It was a prime morning to begin a ride. This will help the folks that did not make the SSITS 2017 Event, make plans to attend the next one. You will get to meet a lot of new folks and some that you know from the Forums. I think we need to wear name tags with our forum names and find our forum friend, I know I met a number of forum friends. Show time!

It was nice meeting you and your wife on Tuesday as we came into Maggie Valley! Breakfast was pretty good at Joey's too! We enjoyed having you join us, although that was the only time we crossed paths. I was at the fairgrounds Tuesday most of the day, but went riding mostly after that.

• Brent and Sharon, nice talk and share breakfast time with you folks. Always nice to hook faces with names. Catch you at another time. Sam and Gail on this end.