It's been a pleasure. A thank you to the great folks on this forum.

• Health issues are the number one reason to take stock of what's important and necessary.

Look after yourself and come back to us when you can. With a little luck, Polaris won't be building their own engines by then.

Take care.

• I have been trying to figure out what to say ever since you made this thread... As you know, the people on here are family. We will be thinking about you and wish you the best on your medical issues .

Please don't leave the forum. Keep us close by posting as often as you can. And remember that if you ever need anything you can reach out to us here.

RABTECH

• All the best my friend. We will keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers. For the short time I've been on the Forum, I have had the pleasure of seeing first hand the camaraderie of these members. Keep your chin up and remember that like seasons, periods of adversity will come and go. :thumbup:

• I have been trying to figure out what to say ever since you made this thread... As you know, the people on here are family. We will be thinking about you and wish you the best on your medical issues .

Please don't leave the forum. Keep us close by posting as often as you can. And remember that if you ever need anything you can reach out to us here.

RABTECH

Thank you sir.
    I plan on getting on the forum when I can. But, wanted to post this while I physically can.
    There will be a point in the near future where I can't until I get through this speedbump.
    I wanted to make that post while I still could.

@Joker256 , when you are able, you are welcome to drive mine anytime. And once you are over this 'bump' we look forward to riding together.
    Sling or not, you are family here!

I appreciate that offer.
    It amazes me for many people have said the same thing. Trust me, if I get through this without any lasting neurological effects, I'll be offering everyone a ride in my sling!

Sent from my phone using my big fat fingers to push the buttons

• You will get thru this - you have a LOT of wit to spare so if you drop a few brain cells you still will be better than most :thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it