Anyone know about this?

• I'm no idiot

Never implied you where ..... and thank you for clarifying your statement for those who may not have been aware.

Too many (including dealers) throw around the words "roll cage" in their sales pitch.

For clarification my comment directed to you was without intent or malice and was actually in hopes to help a fellow Floridian.

Thanks again for the follow up.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Yeah, I would definitely lean towards it being the engine that initially started the vehicle over, and the rest of the framework helped with the deflection.

This is without doubt however a testimonial to the top. That Sequoia did exactly what an SUV is supposed to do to a Slingshot, and that is drive over it during a frontal collision.

So very glad for the outcome that occurred, because the alternative would have been so much worse

@Skapoor Here is a recent accident to help answer your question about how the Sling fares in one.

• I've built my fair share of NHRA approved 6/8/10 point cages, I know all about what you're referencing comparing to a lightweight aluminum roof, and I'm sure you've experienced far beyond what I've done if that has been your industry. I tend to forget that most in the Slingshot community don't know my background, a little more technical than some Slingshot product as it's only a very small portion of my business.

All good however, appreciate the clarification to onlookers. Dealers classifying a roof as a roll cage, I should expect such ignorance from some (not all) of the dealers I have visited in my journeys.

-Shawn-

• Thanks glad to see the sling can take a hit appreciate the tag

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info