Help us finish this Custom tee!

• OK FOLKS VOTING IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!

It appears that #3 will be the posted
    winner of the new style tee for our website theme. 2 lucky winners will
    be chosen by a randomizer and posted here by the end of today. We will
    then contact the winners via PM for mailing details! Thanks to all of
    those who participated and we look forward to the next design coming
    soon!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Good evening folks!!

So everyone who voted had their name written on a post-it note and thrown into my co-workers lunch box! (Sorry.....when your stuck at work for 16 hours a day for 3 days straight, you have to improvise!) 2 names were drawn and the lucky winners to receive a new shirt is........................................................................

@Tripod
    @airoutlaw

Congrats to the two of you and thank you ever so much for participating! To those that didn't win, please do not be discouraged because we will be posting another shirt design very soon!!

I will PM the winners shortly for details needed to complete their shirts!

Jonathan

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Congratulations @Tripod and @airoutlaw!!

:00000441::00000436::00008040:

• Well @Tripod cannot make it to SSITS, I reckon it is ok for him to win a shirt.

• So look at what arrived in the mail today! Some awesome @STYLN bling, my contest winner T-shirt. It's a high quality Gildan brand. @STYLN made the Slingshot design but allowed me to choose colors & wording. He surprised me by personalizing it with "Tripod" on the driver's side front wing of the Slingshot! I LOVE IT, Jonathan! Thank you my Brother! Amazing, high quality work!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• So look at what arrived in the mail today! Some awesome @STYLN bling, my contest winner T-shirt. It's a high quality Gildan brand. @STYLN made the Slingshot design but allowed me to choose colors & wording. He surprised me by personalizing it with "Tripod" on the driver's side front wing of the Slingshot! I LOVE IT, Jonathan! Thank you my Brother! Amazing, high quality work!

Soo glad you like it brother!! Your request sparked another awesome design because now I am able to customize the body of the sling with an alternate color instead of the same as everything else! The name was a tricky little addition for you buddy!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM