Next up on price gouging 101

• lesson is to always be an educated consumer.

Honestly nothing wrong with finding something new and bringing it to market but unless you developed it and did all the work or acquired an exclusivity deal the timeline will be short to ask a higher price.

The other choice would be to not jack the price but rather make a little profit but add convenience to make it easier to just buy from you.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Call me an old timer, but really, don't you think this "SS accessory" item is stretching the limits of what SS people actually need or want? I know, to each his own and all that stuff, but I would be VERY curious how many of these ridiculous items are actually sold. And I'm pretty sure I don't want any wearer of this mask to lead me on a group ride! :>)

• Call me an old timer, but really, don't you think this "SS accessory" item is stretching the limits of what SS people actually need or want? I know, to each his own and all that stuff, but I would be VERY curious how many of these ridiculous items are actually sold. And I'm pretty sure I don't want any wearer of this mask to lead me on a group ride! :>)

the Slingshot is attracting a very broad spectrum of buyers. The Jeep Wrangler market is very similar. I say to each their own.
    There are things I like that others want. I have said it many times. The success of the Slingshot and the autocycle trend to become well established 100% depends on this broad spectrum. Welcome it and enjoy it. It's something only a very few vehicles can pull off.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Those masks look effin stupid.

How much attention do you need to breathe to feel like going around with a glowing face?

Vi Engineered Turbo (V-Mount)
    Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    Assault Hub / Steering wheel
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    Cipher Race Seats and 4 point harness
    XO Luxury Verona 20x12 Toyo R888 315/35r20, 19x9.5 Toyo R888 265/35R19
    and more...

• Just an FYI...the masks from the link you posted are made in China and are intended as costume wear. The Bionics Design are custom hand made in the US . He uses top quality material and lights and also provides customer service for his clients if anything of the sort arises. This guy runs an LED lighting company and does lots of businesses lighting as well.
    Like with many things in this world " You get what you pay for"!
    These may not be to everyone's liking, but it is to many folks...no I don't own one but I have seen them and they do stand out!

• Just an FYI...the masks from the link you posted are made in China and are intended as costume wear. The Bionics Design are custom hand made in the US . He uses top quality material and lights and also provides customer service for his clients if anything of the sort arises. This guy runs an LED lighting company and does lots of businesses lighting as well.
    Like with many things in this world " You get what you pay for"!
    These may not be to everyone's liking, but it is to many folks...no I don't own one but I have seen them and they do stand out!

and what are these intended for? Its basically the same mask. also his led's im sure are from china he just puts them together.

• Yeah don't need a glowing dust mask... I don't get it???

That's the beauty...you don't have to get it! Some people don't get halo lights, some folks don't get sound systems or different rims...some can't fathom why you would put on a turbo or SC...under cardiac lights or any number of things...but it's ok because it's their toy to do or not do whatever with...

• i actually just picked this mask up and i like it, I'm prob on the younger side of your typical slingshot owner I'm 29. and personally i got it because its different.and honestly kind of cool at night. my kids like it the wife thinks its creepy little over priced. but what isn't when it comes to the sling. the lights are nice and the mask is made of like a light weight mesh. and like texas said not everything is for everyone