Photos of Slingshots on Location

• Now, I’ve got to tell a bit of history. @DKF Texas called me before Maggie Valley last year and said that a man named “Harvey” was was wanting to talk to me. He was known as @Bu11sh1t on the Forum and she wanted to warn me that he was a towering man who came across as very gruff and intimidating!
    Whoa! What did this guy want with me and what was I getting into? Many friends told me stories of all the accessories he had installed on his Sling, the beautiful trailer he hauled it with and how rough this “Tower of a Man” was!

At Maggie, I was approached by this man who was very persistent and I agreed to do some art on his hood. His beautiful Bride brought his Sling to me and as I helped her with the unloading instructed me as to exactly where each strap went, where the ramps went and how the trailer was customized for easy unloading..... all true!

Well, I did the Sling and they came to pick it up. When Harvey stepped out of his truck, he reached in and handed me a full brisket he had smoked along with others for his family. (It was amazingly good by the way!)
    He thanked me for the work and after being with him for a while, I became very comfortable with the realization that he was kind, good and very giving.

Harvey is now considered a friend! Over the last year, I realized he was supporting Charities of Members, giving special gifts and giving of himself to those in need.

If you have the chance to see Harvey at an event or gathering, go up to him and thank him.. Freak him out with a big hug!... You will find no one better! He is a success because he works hard and gives back.... We can all learn from that.
    Thank you Harvey for being you! The gifts you give are personal and you have done so much behind the scenes. I salute you!

• Ross, now that you have all the pictures you need for the 2019 calendar, when will you post the site to submit pics for the 2020 version?

LOL

Oh no, my pictures aren't for the calendar - they're for the owner and maybe, for scratching my itch, and maybe a winter project or two. Our calendar is made up of the awesome photos you all take!!!!! Heck, submitting photos for the calendar should be like voting - do it early and do it often!

I didn't make the calendar cut last year so I'm going to have to step up my game to get into the 2019 calendar. Fear not though, I've got a plan and it will take four months to pull off and will include Buckshot, Bader Badger and more than 50 different Bucky Badgers Bucky-On-Parade-Logo_RGB_135W.png

• Nice purse in a manly Way. :00008172::00008172::00008084::00008084: could not help myself.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• That was the longest page ever and it is Bad Ass! @Ross excellent videos and pictures!!!!!
    The Slingshots, please! Nobody should be saying anything just eyeballing the shit out of those machines with mouths open wide enough to catch 8o flies.

• That is a keeper(treasure) for sure! I was going to ask you about it Jim from a earlier picture @Ross posted. I kept reading and found out the story. At first I was thinking the wonderful @Painter Slingshot money bag! Stash from all your hard work that Dr. Kay doesn't know about! :00008359:

• Harvey is truly amazing man! You are so right about his giving nature! Can’t wait to see him in MV!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• It has pockets for your registration, insurance card and your Walmart Gift Cards! LOL! It’s really an amazing piece of work and fits great in the glove box! Love it!

That is cool as heck!!!

• Harvey is truly amazing man! You are so right about his giving nature! Can’t wait to see him in MV!

Danna, just careful when he picks you up to give you a hug....he is a 'gentle BIG bear' ...sounds like you been doing a super job raising monies for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and the Ride for Kids which is coming up in Houston this coming weekend... Just a plug where ever I can...

• Danna, just careful when he picks you up to give you a hug....he is a 'gentle BIG bear' ...sounds like you been doing a super job raising monies for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and the Ride for Kids which is coming up in Houston this coming weekend... Just a plug where ever I can...

Thank you Sir! You have set quite the example to follow!
    The support of the Slingshot community is truly amazing!

• Needs green ;) ... That grass is pitiful... :P

A green one was invited... but he said he was sick and had to go to work! :thumbdown:

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1