"Cool Ride"

• It was a little cool this morning when I left for a 1.5hr ride to the dealers.

When I awoke this morning it was 27*F

By the time I left the shop it was already up to 32*F

I wore the same gear that I would normally wear on the GW except no helmet.

I have to say I made it fine except for my hands. Actually I didn't wear my winter gloves that I would have had on when riding the wing.

On the wing the outside temp gage will shut off below 13*F and I have seen it shut off many times on the way to work in the morning.

Not sure that I want to try that on the SS. I believe I get more wind on the SS than on the GW.

Picture is not very clear so don't adjust your set! LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I'm sure you meant 72 and not 27. The temp guage doesn't even go down that low but I'm sure you was shaking as even 72 can be a bit chilly.

RNJ12

• I'm sure you meant 72 and not 27. The temp guage doesn't even go down that low but I'm sure you was shaking as even 72 can be a bit chilly.

Yes sir, I assure you the "temp gage," aka the "thermometer," does indeed go down that low. It just projects at an odd light frequency below 32 degrees, a freq that FL and AL natives cannot see. :00008172:

• Got cold here this morning too. all the way down to 55! I actually wore long pants for the first time since getting my Slingshot

yea - i'm an ass :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies