Track Day Videos

• I thought I would create a thread where everyone can load their track day videos.

Here is the latest track day video from Wild Horse Pass East track. Had a lot of fun in session 2 following around an older Hennessey Viper. Lap times weren't crazy fast, as we dealt with quite a bit of slower traffic and pass on courtesy.

Next event is over Thanksgiving weekend at the BIG TRACK called Mondo! Slingshots are welcome and this event is at Wild Horse Pass in Chandler, AZ. Message me if you are interested in attending.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

Edited once, last by TravAZ ().

• @WingShotI believe his car is a Hennessey Venom 600. So it was at least a 600hp car. Not sure if he had any other work done to it beyond what I see online.

@jorgebri60 You don't really need anything other than a DOT helmet. You sign up for New Member Orientation your first time out and the give some more detailed track/race instruction to newbies and have instructors available to ride with you. After your fist time, you sign up under one of the groups; Red, Orange, and Green.

More info here.... http://www.new.proautosports.com/

Would love to see more people come out and join the fun. It is a riot!

• Here is the latest track day video from 2 weekends ago. Love this track configuration called Mondo at Wild Horse Pass. 2.5 miles and 26 turns. You head right down the dragstrip and if you dont stay exactly in the center, you will spin the rear tire at over 100mph. Was regularly hitting the top of 4th gear and didn't have any issues with stability at high speeds.

I was putting down some decent lap times and passing a bunch of cars that are much more expensive than a modified Slingshot. We had two sessions cut short by black flags, but luckily they didn't involve me.

• Here is the latest track day video from 2 weekends ago. Love this track configuration called Mondo at Wild Horse Pass. 2.5 miles and 26 turns. You head right down the dragstrip and if you dont stay exactly in the center, you will spin the rear tire at over 100mph. Was regularly hitting the top of 4th gear and didn't have any issues with stability at high speeds.

I was putting down some decent lap times and passing a bunch of cars that are much more expensive than a modified Slingshot. We had two sessions cut short by black flags, but luckily they didn't involve me.

Yes a great video...it really shows what our SS can do in competition and how it stacks ups against so many other vehicles. Our SS are in a class of its own! ...thanks for sharing brother

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• The Viper crew here in AZ doesn't mess around. They like to come out and drive them hard! There was 6 at this event.

Poor poor people. It's really gotta suck to have money like that to burn. I look at myself and say I'm a baller. In only 4 months I've realized I have dumped a bit over $7,000 and I start balling my eyes out.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app