• Funny shit is how you told me I was bashing sling mods based on my experience but yet you have drawn a conclusion on Bill's work and you haven't ever ordered anything from him. Awesome work here.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

And if you did not know he has had some other things going on, and the last one was a HURRICANE. But, he seems to always get the job done

• Okay guys, I got no skin in this game... Just saying from what's been read and posted, delays seem commonplace...

That's it... :D

And from first hand experience I've had shifty service from Slingmods.com but I've also had great experience as well. I guess I can speak on both but you are right mim keep slamming people and don't worry about the good ole saying practice what you preach.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• I wasn't talking about you, towards you, down to you, or about you but apparently you thought I was. I was talking directly to mim and that's why his name was mentioned. I've never had a problem with advice but when I'm attacked for doing the same out in the open the person I name shouldn't feel like he or she is greater then God and above anyone. He doesn't know about Hahn or what he has going on as he has never ordered directly from him. I have and I have also ordered directly from Slingmods.com and that's where I get the advantage as I know what dealing with both people feel like. Again this was never directed towards you as you have been a huge help with things in the past. But I understand.

Mim keep on slamming the people you have no personal experience with and I will just remove myself from this forum. Keep on Bill'l and his company.

• Mim keep on slamming the people you have no personal experience with and I will just remove myself from this forum.

No reason to leave ... from personal experience I can tell you if you talk badly about Hahn or point out BS you have your posts deleted without notice then get blown off when you ask who did it and why .... @MiM s will probably disappear in due time ......

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Well damn... This is not what I intended at all... I wasn't slamming, but just going off of @BKLs post, and others, including your own @rnj12... Geesh.

@Slingrazor Trent, I wasn't referring to you as I've had others message me too about other vendors. So my apologies if you thought it was about you, I wouldn't want our friendship to be disrupted because of this.

I'm totally unaware of any past drama that @Orangeman is referring to, but apparently some is there.

Bottom line is everyone has positive and negative experiences with vendors and they should feel free to question and voice their concerns publicly, without worrying about anyone's feelings...

As Trent stated, him, along with others, share things privately because of others feelings towards vendors... Why would friends side more with a vendor than each other? Now I understand some vendors are friends, but the person is different from the brand/vendor (and its customer service)... I believe we all treat Patrick, @Ruptured Duck, that way and though he is MeanSling, we all stated when he was starting off and worried about this very thing, that it wouldn't be the case, that we would separate man from company... Which I think we have. Why him and not others?

Look, I'm sorry I said anything at all... I'll be the one to step away and just keep my mouth shut... I hardly provide any actual information, rather, just learn from you all, and happy to have been allowed to be a part of it... so yeah... I'll stay quiet. And my wife and girls might actually appreciate that...

Bye all... I'll be in the shadows.

• Friggin'.......YIKES!!!
    Just read this explosion!!
    So, we are having a bad day, are we? :00008359:
    Just take a break boys, you're all way too cool for this!!
    And hey @MiM, don't go away brother!!!
    (I'll miss staring at that wicked awesome Green SS of yours, if you go away!!) :thumbup:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Sorry to see some of the members having some issues!

Keep in mind that we are too blessed to be stressed. Let it go, move forward, and be grateful for the day we have been given.

Loving my new family and glad to be allowed to participate and as in all families we will not always agree on everything.

It's too early in the season for the dreaded "CABIN FEVER". Lets bundle up and go for a ride.

Remember the reason for the season,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Merry Christmas everyone!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868