• Question to those who have the Hahn CAI in their sling. I installed mine yesterday and immediately noticed a reasonable improvement in throttle response. I took the sling to Chicago today, which is roughly 40 miles from me and I am seeing a decrease in gas mileage. Prior to the Hahn I was averaging about 27 mpg and now I am under 25. I rechecked the system and ensured everything is setup correctly. Other than the CAI my sling is mechanically stock. Any one have issues with theirs or know what could be the issue?

Semper Fi

"Will Work for MODs!"

• I never ran mine with the stock intake so I cant' speak to that but I have a similar issue. When I was in the break-in period I was getting 28-29 mpg with the Alpha CAI. After the break-in the mileage dropped to 25-26. After putting the side-exit exhaust on I'm down to 22-23 and I often notice the smell of burning rubber, which I traced with my nose to the rear tire. Could be the same thing...Anyone?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I never ran mine with the stock intake so I cant' speak to that but I have a similar issue. When I was in the break-in period I was getting 28-29 mpg with the Alpha CAI. After the break-in the mileage dropped to 25-26. After putting the side-exit exhaust on I'm down to 22-23 and I often notice the smell of burning rubber, which I traced with my nose to the rear tire. Could be the same thing...Anyone?

I don't have any burning rubber smells....but that's what lubes for right?

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Semper Fi

"Will Work for MODs!"

• I don't have any burning rubber smells....but that's what lubes for right?

I never ran mine with the stock intake so I cant' speak to that but I have a similar issue. When I was in the break-in period I was getting 28-29 mpg with the Alpha CAI. After the break-in the mileage dropped to 25-26. After putting the side-exit exhaust on I'm down to 22-23 and I often notice the smell of burning rubber, which I traced with my nose to the rear tire. Could be the same thing...Anyone?

I don't have any burning rubber smells....but that's what lubes for right?

Lick it before you stick it!

• Just keep eye and make sure your brake is all the way down and unlock i have noticed my wife take of and I sometimes she doesn’t make sure is all the way down

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Just keep eye and make sure your brake is all the way down and unlock i have noticed my wife take of and I sometimes she doesn’t make sure is all the way down

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Welcome to the zoo! Have fun with your sling.

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• I ordered my Hahn cai Oct. 02 2017 order #1767, money deducted from account 10/3. Tried call phone numerous times, e-mailed numerous times no answer. What should I do

• Have you ever ordered from him?

Nope... And that's partly due to being poor, selective, and from what I've read...

In that order I think... :00008172:

I recall reading some posts from you about waiting, until finally received, and then of course, "worth the wait"... But why wait? Or why be in the dark about waiting? Just saying... :whistling:

There are some with positive/negative reputations that people discuss and some with +/- reps that are just pm'd about... And sorry, but I dislike those PC, politics, whatever you want to call it type stuff... Let your work and customer service speak for itself.

• Funny shit is how you told me I was bashing sling mods based on my experience but yet you have drawn a conclusion on Bill's work and you haven't ever ordered anything from him. Awesome work here.