McGregor vs. Mayweather

• IMHO - Mayweather is gonna dance and run like he did against Paquio - McGregor is at a disadvantage cause he won't be able to body slam the "dancer"

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I hate Mayweather. But he is going to abuse Connors body the harder Connor fights the quicker he sees the lights. His shots are easy to see coming and his left hook his big gun isn't so big to boxers. I'm a big fight fan looking forward to it I have to set up a Alan Jackson Concert in the morning then I'm leaving before the concert end to have a party at my house for the fight. Side note I was at the Mike Tyson vs Lennox Lewis fight in Memphis and I won the most money I ever one buy picking the rd Lewis knocked Tyson out. My line before that fight was Tyson ain't that great he falls in eight!

• Always like a good underdog and Conor fits the bill in this one. Heading to Vegas for work this weekend and while I would like a seat in the house for this one the tickets are punching at a price far too dear for me to pay.

Yes, I will be rooting for the underdog in this fight but fear he is missing some critical tools needed to secure certain victory. What would have made this fight really good is if Floyd proves that he truly is the professional boxer in this match then a follow-on MMA fight should have been part of the deal.

No doubt in my mind where my money would go in that match-up... But then again, Floyd would never sign on for that one.....

• If anyone is in central Illinois and wants to see the fight 79" 4k tv and a fully stocked bar!

CAREFUL!! With Hurricane Harvey out there I could be homeless - with an offer like that I may drive up.... but ya gotta be careful - I could start nesting :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• CAREFUL!! With Hurricane Harvey out there I could be homeless - with an offer like that I may drive up.... but ya gotta be careful - I could start nesting :00008172::00008172:

I got four extra bedrooms for you and 2400 sq ft of bar in the basement pool tables and full sized arcade games come on over! And a theater room for the fight!

• I know all the Vegas money is on Mayweather so I think Mcgregor just might win (Vegas has a lot to say)... I mean whats Mayweather like 40+ years old and Mcgregor is under 30!!!
    I know age isn't always a factor but I think this time it could be.
    With all that said if I were to lay money down it would be on Mayweather...... but won't be surprised if Mcgregor pulled a rabbit out his ass & won this lol

• If anyone is in central Illinois and wants to see the fight 79" 4k tv and a fully stocked bar!

Well doggone it! I just checked and I can't get a plane ticket from Washington state in time, I'm working and I don't have my wife's permission. So, see you tomorrow night...

(just kidding - I don't have your address)

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Just for fun I put $5 on McGregor. I dont think I have much of a chance of collecting anything, but I cant stand "money" mayweather

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies