Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Just as we all are collaborating....

Fellas 2008 - 2010 was a terrible two years for me. Something I will never forget but I don't blame anyone. Shit happens, but wow what a roller coaster. Two homes gone, 3 cars gone... business shut down and 22 employees lay off.

@lrobbi I have to agree - a glass of bourbon always helps. Again - when I started this thread I named it POLITICS SUCKS for a reason. While no President will ever make everybody happy I don’t think any of us will disagree Obama and Trump are 2 of the most polarizing Presidents in recent history - you either love em or despise em. We have GOT to figure out how to get somebody in office to unite the country. If you piss off half the country every time you open your mouth it is hard to guage any administration successful. The left has dug in hard with no compromise and the right has done the same. The Presidents catch most of the flack but the real problem lies in the House and Senate. Throwing that whole bunch out and starting new with term limits would be a huge step in the right direction. I just love that we can discuss our vastly different points of view without letting it get reduced to personal attacks. This thread is proof that it can be done and I thank you - I will never dog you “lefties” for being wrong :00008172::P:saint:

Very good points Bill - I must admit.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Just as we all are collaborating....

Fellas 2008 - 2010 was a terrible two years for me. Something I will never forget but I don't blame anyone. Shit happens, but wow what a roller coaster. Two homes gone, 3 cars gone... business shut down and 22 employees lay off.

Very good points Bill - I must admit.

YA CANT KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN BROTHER!! What little I know about you tells me your successes will always far exceed the short comings !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @Bill Martin were you ever as "good" /loyal as Trumps lawyer?

Did you ever lie and put yourself in jeapordy with the law for a client?

What happens if the FBI asks Trumps lawyer, under penalty of law, if he wrote the, "Flynn lied to the VP and FBI" tweet? If he tells the FBI, "yes", they may already know he's lying depending on how deep the Mueller investigation has gotten(phone tracking...). They could ask Trump for that matter and get a "my lawyer wrote it" lie to the FBI. I can't ever remember seeing so many horrible liars (they aren't good at it like Hillary) in one group.

Meanwhile Mueller's team has surely given Flynn the, "the truth will set you free, as long as we catch bigger fish" plea deal.

Remember when Trump and Obama met after the election? Obama having already fired Flynn under his Presidency, warned Trump not to hire him. Trump, having "the best brain" and hating all things Obama had to keep Flynn as an F-you to Obama. Oops!

Then again, Obama doesn't have the best brain, but is pretty darn smart. Trump at the time was waffling on Flynn. Obama knew that advising against Flynn would get Trump to fall madly in love with the idea of Flynn.

There you go guys. If Flynn brings Trump down, it was Obama's fault. ;):D

• @WOLF - YES SIR !! I would bow, bend, curve, angle, arch, deform, distort, warp, contort the facts of any case to derive an affirmative outcome for my client - just as any good lawyer does. Firstly, I can assure you that Sekewlow did not become Trump’s counsel by being inept. He has a plan to protect his client - and certainly not incriminate himself. As far as Flynn, while I fully respect his service to our country, he is seriously damaged goods. Pleading guilty to lying to the FBI loses him any credibility as a witness and any testimony he gives in open court can be easily debunked.

I know you anti Trumpers think this is the smoking gun but consider this. If the Justice Department couldnt take down Hillary Clinton and she was not even the President - you really think they can take down the most powerful man on earth. Don’t be naive - just sit there and holler “lock him up” just like we chanted “lock her up” to no avail.

PS “Obama is pretty darn smart” - he is a natural born politician - never had a private company job with his resume being started as “a community organizer” - how prestigious. On the other hand Trump was never a politician and built a billion dollar world wide brand. Kinda makes ya wonder who has the “bigger brain”.

• There is smoke everywhere Bill, and the hot spots are getting closer to Trump. Is Flynn the smoking gun? Probably not, probably just another smoke grenade leading to a bigger smoke grenade. Kushner will probably be next. The President("most powerful man") has been taken down before Bill. I won't be holding my breath waiting for President Pence, just hopefully watching. :D

You like claiming Trumps "billions" as the evidence of his brilliance. Only one person of knowledge on the planet is claiming he has billions and that person is a chronic, self promoting liar. Have you seen any concrete proof he's a billionaire?

He's probably a millionaire, but he has screwed contractors, investors and his workers out of money his entire career. If I had no moral compass and hired new guys to do every job because my unpaid previous workers won't work for me, I'd be rich also. That's not smarts, that's common knowledge.

One more thing on the smart topic. You have seen his tweets and seen him speak, right? Nuff said. ;)

• This picture does not indicate the amount of debt but clearly indicates he has billionaire status. If you can show me a man that has not used the law to crush others with this amount of wealth I would be shocked. I know how that world operates and it is far more brutal than the streets of Chicago - they just use a pen instead of a gun. Trump may not be polished like Obama but knows how to get things done and will far surpass anything his predecessors accomplishments by the time he leaves office - whether liberals hate it or not.

• I normalcy don't post here.
    In my opinion the problem is not which party, the problem is we lost what it is about,
    1.In earlier days you worked hard and you advanced, even you did not have a higher education. Our days without collage you can not make it anymore, what happened to apprenticeship programs for tool and die makers, pumpers, electricians, and more you need all off them so no outsourcing is needed
    I would like to see something like an apprenticeship programs where a employer has a apprentice and teaches him in a shop environment and sends him for 2 days out of a week to a specialized school (technical or in there field).
    2. Then the employer has a relatively cheap guy (doing the training), and the young guy still would get some money.

Again I'm not good in writing this stuff, but I believe the old educational ways worked,.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• That would make him essentially a billionaire Bill.

Warren Buffet may be the good guy

example you requested. Then again, I don't run in those circles or keep tabs on anybody in that class.

This picture does not indicate the amount of debt but clearly indicates he has billionaire status. If you can show me a man that has not used the law to crush others with this amount of wealth I would be shocked. I know how that world operates and it is far more brutal than the streets of Chicago - they just use a pen instead of a gun. Trump may not be polished like Obama but knows how to get things done and will far surpass anything his predecessors accomplishments by the time he leaves office - whether liberals hate it or not.

Trump is almost a quarter term in. He better get to get'n' if he is to "far surpass anything his predecessorS accomplishments by the time he leaves office". Tick Tock.

• As for better or worse under Obama, I know we were respected and admired more by the rest of the world under Obama.

That's a joke.....Right.. Is there a punch line??..A whole lotta NOTHING from that man, ALOT OF SMOKE. Till the crying stops from the Libs ( TRUTH HURTS) Trumpman just needs to keep moving forward and make things happen....

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• .......... ninja-squared

Yes! I caught a big fish! :D I do this for fun @Orangeman. There is no emotion in it for me.EDIT: one emotion, joy. Much like Bill, I enjoy the "sport". I play the same game with Dems. It's called Counterpoint. :love: It's funny because my wife always asks why I bother. This stuff upsets her, she doesn't see the fun in it.

• That's a joke.....Right.. Is there a punch line??..A whole lotta NOTHING from that man, ALOT OF SMOKE. Till the crying stops from the Libs ( TRUTH HURTS) Trumpman just needs to keep moving forward and make things happen....

Trump is the punchline.
    How many world leaders roll their eyes when he speaks at World events?
    How many World leaders openly call him a moron?
    Never have I seen a U.S. President with so little respect from other World leaders.

• Trump is the punchline.How many world leaders roll their eyes when he speaks at World events?
    How many World leaders openly call him a moron?
    Never have I seen a U.S. President with so little respect from other World leaders.

says CNN ...The news wouldn't tell the truth if it was in front of them ....They might get a hate letter, protest or something from some sort of Lib Bitch..And we know we can't have that...Just imagine if Obama never gave everything away for free to the LOW class AND did something for the MIDDLE class..He would get same treatment......

I like the Humor though.....Trump is the Punch line?...Then what they hell was Obama for 8 years.... ? I don't believe he did 1 god damn thing except create the world we live in today, which is a joke for the record in every possible way, it's embarrassing....

I don't watch or pay attention to much anymore and can honestly care less what happens to America & this point, It's sickening and Im sick of the BS And crying.

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Yes! I caught a big fish! :D I do this for fun @Orangeman. There is no emotion in it for me.EDIT: one emotion, joy. Much like Bill, I enjoy the "sport". I play the same game with Dems. It's called Counterpoint. :love: It's funny because my wife always asks why I bother. This stuff upsets her, she doesn't see the fun in it.

You are a worthy adversary - I have always loved a good argument also and politics is a bloodsport :00008172:

• C-Span shows people @BONES. When you expand to ALL news outlets you can see actual video of things. No left or right spin can twist what you see and hear for yourself. Sure somebody can always edit a video, but the countering news organizations usually run it in full if somebody tried to twist things.

You "don't believe he(Obama) did 1 god damn thing except create the world we live in today"?
    Does that mean you BELIEVE Obama is God?
    Wow, now I'm really glad I voted for him, that could have been awkward at the pearly gates . :D

God: "So, why didn't you vote for me? I create the heavens and earth and can't get a vote?" :00008356:

• I must have a stupid spell because I Post again,
    I was not born in our great #1 country but I'm a citizen, I had a choice to keep my old citizenship or give it up which I did.
    I still believe I made the right decisions, and why I say that? Just look at our Forum and at this threat.
    Who ever does not vote should be quiet, everyone else is aloud to complain.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• So what’s behind the Trump Logic of tomorrow’s possible announcement “U.S. to recognize Jerusalem as it’s Capital”....

We could be looking at one hell of a historical move.... and or much unrest in the Middle East with a return of Palestinian or Hamas rocket launches into Jerusalem/Israel - lives lost! Could this be a good move, if so why?

Egypt, Jordan, Palestinian, Saudi Arabia, France, Germany, Arab League, Qatar.... etc have told Trump this is not a good idea and the consequences are to Big!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.