Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I believe this subject has been discussed far enough and I think everyone has made it clear what side of this issue they are on. I see nothing fruitful coming forth. Let’s move on to something else - lord knows there are plenty other political problems to debate that would be much more interesting.... PEACE OUT...

Thank you Bill!

Next time, capitalize Lord though... ;):P:saint:

• Are you kidding me!! Who the Fuck comes up with this shit & has no life they even have to look into this petty / nonsense shit.. Dr, Seauss books are now racist.. this world is so F-ed up!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• What a piece of crap!! Colin Kaepernick has said he would stand for the National Anthrm if the NFL would let him play again. I guess all the social injustice has been rectified for him. I STILL hope he never steps on an NFL field again for starting such a disrespectful practice. If he is not a cheap sellout then who the fuck is ?!?

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• What a piece of crap!! Colin Kaepernick has said he would stand for the National Anthrm if the NFL would let him play again. I guess all the social injustice has been rectified for him. I STILL hope he never steps on an NFL field again for starting such a disrespectful practice. If he is not a cheap sellout then who the fuck is ?!?

he's an IDIOT! He said his message has been lost and misdirected. That Bum can keep watching the shitty NFL FROM HIS COUCH! He's probably 1 of the only watching the crap NFL. I can tell you I'm not!! NHL SEASON= REAL SPORT!! :thumbsup:

• @Bill Martin I understand how it could look hypocritical or insincere. However, he did start doing it to "bring attention" to a situation. Thanks to Trumps comment everyone has been talking about it(or at least his kneeling). If everyone in the country is talking about it, no more attention needed, mission accomplished. ;)

If he plays again or not doesn't matter to me. Though it may matter to the foundation he pledged 1 million dollars to, that he has been funding.

• @Bill Martin I understand how it could look hypocritical or insincere. However, he did start doing it to "bring attention" to a situation. Thanks to Trumps comment everyone has been talking about it(or at least his kneeling). If everyone in the country is talking about it, no more attention needed, mission accomplished. ;)

If he plays again or not doesn't matter to me. Though it may matter to the foundation he pledged 1 million dollars to, that he has been funding.

Owners know TRUMPs right no matter what they say, they don't want racial battle from within cause we all know that's what shit America is all about now! Sad, real sad :thumbdown: There's plenty of white incidents, but "white issues" get no public news / attention. Things are what you make them. Whites can make the same bitch, cry on everything!

I can't believe the shit that is important and not important. Being an American is the most stress full thing on the planet! I don't pay attention to much.. Cause you can't make up shit people come up with....CANT FIX STUPID!!

Again, thanks Obama= BUM!

• Owners know TRUMPs right no matter what they say, they don't want racial battle from within cause we all know that's what shit America is all about now! Sad, real sad :thumbdown: There's plenty of white incidents, but "white issues" get no public news / attention. Things are what you make them. Whites can make the same bitch, cry on everything!
    I can't believe the shit that is important and not important. Being an American is the most stress full thing on the planet! I don't pay attention to much.. Cause you can't make up shit people come up with....CANT FIX STUPID!!

Again, thanks Obama= BUM!

"Being an American is the most stressful thing on the planet", not by a long shot.

"Things are what you make them", there is the advice you should take to heart. I don't let anything bother me. I try to respect and understand where people are coming from. Most of what anyone in America does has zero bearing on my life. ;)

Today is a day for God, Family and Football. Go Eagles!

Tuesday...Go Wings! :)

“look hypocritical” ????

If Colin Kaepernick’s true color (green) does not fit the above definition then Webster needs to rewrite the above !!!

@Bill Martin, I'm sorry to disappoint you but the reporter has retracted that lie. Kap has never stated he would stand to play. I thought we'd left this one alone? We're allowing this to create more divide and missing the mark. You call him a sell out and I call him something else...at the end of the day it's personal opinion but shouldn't we be correct in the information we're reporting?

@WOLF, you had me until you said Eagles...the 'boys always looking to clip those wings LOL I'm still holding a grudge after your team lured away our star RB only to put him on the sidelines..which I was more than happy to see as payback for his team betrayal LOL

• @Zorasmiles , @Bill Martins info was correct when he posted it. I checked. ;)

Sorry for your loss and my teams new seat warmer. :)

@WOLF, the reporter retracted the statement. I'm sure he knew that he screwed up and the backlash would be coming soon.

Colin Kaepernick
    ✔@Kaepernick7
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Winston S. Churchill
    2:28 PM - Oct 8, 2017

• @Zorasmiles I apologize- when I made this post I was outraged and did not know the reporter had later retracted. Wasn’t trying to resurrect this topic - I am sure we can agree hypocrisy knows no color or party line and should be called out. DAMN FAKE NEWS - lawyers HATE to be wrong :00008172:

• @Bill Martin, I understand. I probably would have been cursing like a sailor if he'd done so. Honestly, we never know a person's heart and if it's for sell. Some would just as easy abandon what they started to continue to make money. This fake news coming out of every outlet will be the death of us yet.