Do we have anyone out there that would like to design the next shirt for the forum.

• @mniron I'm into that design also. It is a single color and has a good look to it. Is this somthing you would let the forum have. If so I want to see if we can add a side profile of a sling in it and the site name in it.

This is the silhouette of the SlingShot that has space under it where a logo would be suitable. This is actually a silhouette of my SlingShot. Variations of it could be done that would be suitable. I was going to use a small silhouette on the left chest. I thought it would be cool to add something to the right sleeve too. I personally like simplicity.

• This is the silhouette of the SlingShot that has space under it where a logo would be suitable. This is actually a silhouette of my SlingShot. Variations of it could be done that would be suitable. I was going to use a small silhouette on the left chest. I thought it would be cool to add something to the right sleeve too. I personally like simplicity.

agree.... Keep it simple and memorable.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Winner! @mniron... You continue to impress me with your simple, clean, and just plain great taste!

Love the side profile one... Even though it has Corbins :thumbdown::P (I know yours does and they look great, but that's not standard)...

Maybe a little more adjustments, but I like where you're going... Bring back the fin? But keep a spoiler/lip?

• I think a side silhouette would need to be modeled after atypical SlingShot including the front fender splash to be more neutral to suit all model years if one was going to use a silhouette for a forum shirt. The above side view artwork was for my own use and was provided to fuel more conversation.

I appreciate everyone's comments and encouragement. The artwork for the back of the shirt I would prefer left unchanged other than adding a banner if needed.

• This is the shirt backside design that I have been working on:

I admit, I like your side profile design of the SS also. It's one of the nicer examples of any SS design I've seen for something like logos or shirts. But this one.... I can't imagine anyone ever doing a better job than this! Clean, simple, and just plain bad ass! No changes to this one, and I'm in for some of the shirts if they are made also! I'd even like to get one in black, with red as shown, in a button front sport/dress shirt.

Respect! Very well done! And it has the hood buttons I got from you on it also!

• I admit, I like your side profile design of the SS also. It's one of the nicer examples of any SS design I've seen for something like logos or shirts. But this one.... I can't imagine anyone ever doing a better job than this! Clean, simple, and just plain bad ass! No changes to this one, and I'm in for some of the shirts if they are made also! I'd even like to get one in black, with red as shown, in a button front sport/dress shirt.
    Respect! Very well done! And it has the hood buttons I got from you on it also!

I second that! Awesome design and easily reproduced. I saw the 15/16 splash guard on the side view but wouldn't have commented on it because it rocks! One other thing I notice, which most probably missed, is the right to left orientation of the side-view instead of the standard left to right. The same as the Ford Mustang pony emblem. I'm loving it!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• This is the silhouette of the SlingShot that has space under it where a logo would be suitable. This is actually a silhouette of my SlingShot. Variations of it could be done that would be suitable. I was going to use a small silhouette on the left chest. I thought it would be cool to add something to the right sleeve too. I personally like simplicity.

thoughts?

• This is the shirt backside design that I have been working on:

@mniron, I'll buy that! @rabtech, I assume we could do that graphic in all the primary Slingshot colors? I want the Blue Fire on a black or grey shirt. Awesome, Phil!

Can we just go back to why is she removing the "late for anal" plate?

Damn, beat me to it! :P