Slingshots in the Texas Hill Country.Kerrville,TX,19-23Apr 2017.

• Had a Blast in Kerrville 2018! Just realized this was a thread from 2017... oops! Got to meet some really cool folks, break bread with some old friends and new ones..... Got to see how white guys do Japanese Grill in Texas, that was a "hoot"! And we sold some Fenders and Delete kits as well. John Henry got to take me on a ride around one Ranch in Kerrville that took almost an hour to do, we hit 123mph with his new Stealth Welter Exhaust & Three's da Life Street Fighter fender kit and "mudflap" Delete kit. Adding that new Header from Welter, Johns "Stock" sling is quicker, faster and certifiably Cooler than it ever was! Great exhaust package. Sounds great and no fumes with the new super secret areo device!

All of that while leading a pack of three slings, @DKF Texas was a tail-gunner on that run, so she can attest to the fact that we did that, all while dodging Deer, Dogs and one very Slow, slow Buzzard who almost got to be a crash test dummy for whether or not my fenders can take a Buzzard gut impact!

And it was also a Great weekend for Three's da Life Products, who even though after 3.5 years of loyalty and friendship....we got kicked around a bit because of my salesmanship and ingenuity, and the fact I did not feel like selling out my newest creation to the MAN :P?(:whistling: ..... I want to thank Jeff Welter for stepping up and becoming a distributor/vendor for our fender kit and "MudFlap" delete kits and thus, I was able to show-off the Fenders that so many of you have bought and help make one of the hottest add-ons to date! Thank you guys and Gals! Plus we raised Allot of money for @DKF Texas Charity ride coming up very soon I believe.

• Had a Blast in Kerrville 2018! Just realized this was a thread from 2017... oops! Got to meet some really cool folks, break bread with some old friends and new ones..... Got to see how white guys do Japanese Grill in Texas, that was a "hoot"! And we sold some Fenders and Delete kits as well. John Henry got to take me on a ride around one Ranch in Kerrville that took almost an hour to do, we hit 123mph with his new Stealth Welter Exhaust & Three's da Life Street Fighter fender kit and "mudflap" Delete kit. Adding that new Header from Welter, Johns "Stock" sling is quicker, faster and certifiably Cooler than it ever was! Great exhaust package. Sounds great and no fumes with the new super secret areo device!

All of that while leading a pack of three slings, @DKF Texas was a tail-gunner on that run, so she can attest to the fact that we did that, all while dodging Deer, Dogs and one very Slow, slow Buzzard who almost got to be a crash test dummy for whether or not my fenders can take a Buzzard gut impact!

And it was also a Great weekend for Three's da Life Products, who even though after 3.5 years of loyalty and friendship....we got kicked around a bit because of my salesmanship and ingenuity, and the fact I did not feel like selling out my newest creation to the MAN :P?(:whistling: ..... I want to thank Jeff Welter for stepping up and becoming a distributor/vendor for our fender kit and "MudFlap" delete kits and thus, I was able to show-off the Fenders that so many of you have bought and help make one of the hottest add-ons to date! Thank you guys and Gals! Plus we raised Allot of money for @DKF Texas Charity ride coming up very soon I believe.

When I hit 115 on the GPS tracker I got a big ole grin and readjusted my grip...at 120 I prayed no deer were set on death by Slingshot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk