Control all your 12v Accessories from your SmartPhone - Awesome Sauce!

• So does anyone have a personal review on this yet ? The deadline on the discount is quickly approaching and I am trying to decide if this is an item I need. Anybody ?

?!?! Wouldn't you wait for a "gently used" one for $5.00?! :00008172:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• ?!?! Wouldn't you wait for a "gently used" one for $5.00?! :00008172:

Mine would be at least $25.00 because it wouldn't be "Gently Used" and you still would need to pay for testing and evaluation...

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Mine would be at least $25.00 because it wouldn't be "Gently Used" and you still would need to pay for testing and evaluation...

Why do you think I was asking for a "personal review". I was hoping I could find a not so proud owner of this state of the art product so I could take it off their hands. Maybe someone with a "flip phone" that is having trouble getting it to... tag,or talk,or link or whatever it is these new fangled things do. :thumbsup::00008172::00008356:

• Why do you think I was asking for a "personal review". I was hoping I could find a not so proud owner of this state of the art product so I could take it off their hands. Maybe someone with a "flip phone" that is having trouble getting it to... tag,or talk,or link or whatever it is these new fangled things do.

Hey I resemble that remark!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• So does anyone have a personal review on this yet ? The deadline on the discount is quickly approaching and I am trying to decide if this is an item I need. Anybody ?

I have it sitting on my conference table in the shop... I was supposed to install it and show it off. However family issues popped up and I just lost some time....

However I have messed with it on the table using a set of LED flood lights and a set of H3 bulb fog lights. It does exactly what you guys have read.

Here is another way to make this decision. If you need a power distribution block and your going to spend the money to buy a quality fuse block then why not add a few dollars and have some extra features.

One other thing I have to say. This is a very heavy metal module. It had some quality girth to it. So if your thinking it's a plastic box with crappy screen terminals you would be wrong. And it comes with some very heavy wire to hook it up and it has trigger wires and it has a freaking USB extension cable that is super heavy duty.

So maybe this small review will help you if your on the fence. It's pretty dang tough and built for a Slingshot or a RZR....

• One last thing. I know it's been mentioned in the thread earlier. But I want to mention this again. It can replace an add on fuse box. It even has more capacity as far as amperage....

I don't worry about not having physical switches. One reason is because it will pass current without a phone present (just like a fuse block). The BONUS is having the Bluetooth as an optional controlling mechanism....

I guess what I'm saying is its like having a heavy circuit block with the additional capability of of Bluetooth voltage monitoring. If the zones are programmed to be ON then they will always be on. So you can add a physical switch to that circuit if you want it.

Hope that made sense. I just didn't want people to skip over this because they were afraid they needed a phone to work it. YOU DO NOT..... you can take 2 minutes to hook it to a computer and tell each zone to be ON and they will be. Then even after you power the module off it will keep the programming.

• Excellent information!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• If I had an inkling of smarts about electronics it would be so useful!